IMPORTANT UPDATE 10/08/2019
Email from AFT to customers (showing how risk averse this platform remains)
There have been several emails from members asking about the current lot sizes the EA is operating under (0.01 per 1000).
Unfortunately the current market conditions are such that any news or statements, in particular around Brexit and general geopolitical issues can cause huge swings in the market, making the markets unpredictable and risky. In order to try and manage risk and to maintain the fundamental investment strategies of the EA it is prudent to maintain a more cautious approach during these times.
Therefore with the above in mind it is anticipated the EA will continue under the same settings during current market conditions. We will continue to keep you updated on any changes and trust the above is self explanatory.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 84% of retail investors lose money when trading CFDS. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
What is MyFXBook ?
Our aim was (and still is) to create a professional community for traders, where performance is transparent and audited, and the learning process of trading is relatively easier, with the intention to help both the novice traders and the seasoned alike.
So we created a unique platform for collaboration and ideas sharing. And how did we do that exactly? Myfxbook is the first social community for forex traders with the ability to connect with your forex trading account. By doing so, we achieve the following capabilities:
- Analyze your trading system.Analyze your account with our advanced statistical analysis and understand your trading habits, inside out.
Forget about spreadsheets, or any manual calculations you're used to. Let us do math - not only your account will be analyzed automatically without your intervention, but you'll have more time to trade.
- Organize and track all of your trading systems in one place.We know building several systems at once can be a complicated task. Track all of them in your private portfolio, and know exactly what's going on with each system at any time.
- Use our innovative dashboard to stay up to date with the markets.We've combined what we think is the most important information each trader should learn before starting his trading session, in one single dashboard - Markets status, top news, and economic events calendar. Additionally, you can see what are the recent discussions in the community, and how are other systems you're watching performing.
- Find a money managerSearching for a money manager? Use the "Search Systems" feature and find a suitable money manager. Browse through their public portfolios, and see if they are capable of making the returns you're looking for. Remember, the results you see here are real and verified.
- Follow other traders to improve your trading skills.You're just starting to learn how to trade forex? Start learning from successful traders. Track their public systems, discuss with them, and expand your trading knowledge.
- Share your system's page with potential clients.So you've decided to manage OPM? Showing your audited trading results is the best way to start. And the best part is you don't need to waste time on crunching numbers, calculating drawdowns, yields or anything else - it's all automated!
- Verify trading results.Before paying to a signal provider, buying a trading system, or letting a trader trade your hard earned money, ask them to audit his trading results through us. Once audited, you can be sure what you're paying for.